Over all the comments were positive. The criticism being that all our work looks different and we needed to pull all the designs together.
Moving forward we need to create a logo or one thing that pulls the outcomes together.
I decided to recreate part of my design as some of the feedback included eligibility. You are unable to see all the illustration as well as the type.
I decided to push the illustrations to the front because they had the deeper meanings. Also the type is clear so can be legible. I reduced the leading so that the illustrations had some negative space for them to pop. I believe that the characters at the top are now more visible and over all the design is more eye catching.